Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Nature as Nurture


Hello all fellas, I think this recent post is a great restart to my blog writing as I have not written any for almost 3 years. EAaah YES almost 3 YEARS. My special thanks to all visitors and followers for their hits and those who made me think about writing again.

I experienced various good and bad things in last couple of years (good one beats the bad one). Truly speaking as my personal experience if you are going through hard days the only thing to sooth you is NATURE and WALK, go for a walk because walking gives you energy and helps you feel active, energize and alive. It’s true that walk makes you happy and boosts your mood, walk reduces stress and anxiety and as effective like an antidepressants.   

A walk amongst nature, whether by the sea, river, hill, valley, meadow or wood, works wonders for the human spirit. So here are few quotes of different philosophers and my own amazingly captured shots during walk (captured from phone)!!
  • In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
  •  The earth laughs in flowers.
  •  If you love a tree you will be more beautiful than before!
  •  In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
  •  Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet. 
  •  Nature's rhythms are a constant source of inspiration.
Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak. The beauty of nature lies in diversity. Yes marvelous nature, spectacular sunsets, earth, sky, flowers, magnificent vista, beauty in world and all those countless graceful beauties of universe that we forget to admire. 
Love and appreciate your surroundings!!
 
nature as nurture - captured by Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nature as Nurture

Hello all fellas, I think this recent post is a great restart to my blog writing as I have not written any for almost 3 years. EAaah Y...